Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello Friends:

I am new at this blogging thing and hope to become an expert before too long.

Starting in the middle of the year, I'll begin with a calendar of events starting June 5, 2008. At noon the Royal Ladies Tea Society had a tea luncheon at the Masters College. This is such a lovely grouyp of ladies. In the evening after dinner a Red Hat group had me speak on Social Tea Graces and Etiquette.

On June 19th, my granddaughters and I had tea at my favorite tea room, in Temecula, CA called Truffles and Lace. Everything about this tearoom is above and beyond ones imagination. First, the ambiance is lovely with cut glass windows covered with lace valances and tin ceilings. The wait staff is gracious beyond measure and the food portions are generous as well as tasteful to the palate. This tearoom is a two hour drive from my home, but I visit it as often as possible

No comments: