Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Northern California Tea Shop Hop

On October 17th, 18th and 19th I had the pleasure of speaking on Social Tea Graces and Etiquette, and doing book signings at three lovely tearooms. There were 33 guests at Lisa's Tea Treasures in Campbell which is a 5 star tearoom, and Dale Ann the owner is most gracious. The food was delightful, and the decor is Victorian Laura Ashley.

Saturday, I was at The English Rose in Pleasanton with Lisa who is also a sweet gracious hostess. The thing I enjoyed the most about this celebration was the warm rose scented warm cloths presented before the finger food. The decor is sweet and inviting with intimate seating areas for two or tables can be arranged to seat more. The food was wonderful and the servers courteous and friendly.

Sunday, my friends and I visited The August Tearoom in Livermore for a repeat of the two previous days. It is such fun doing the things you love and I am blessed to be able to share what I have learned with other ladies and gentlemen that have the same passion. We started our meal with a fabulous asparagus soup, the sandwich course, ending with sweets. The guests enjoyed trying on several hats and wearing the one that suited them the best and wore them through-out their tea experience.

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

Hope all is well with you! Happy New Year!

I have a new blog Bernideen's Tea Time Blog (space between Tea and Time ) and will not be adding to my old blog so can you change my link address to this new one?

http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/ is my new blog!

Cami said...

This sounds like a wonderful time.